Thursday, August 16, 2012

saturday fun

IMG 0406
IMG 0408
It seems my social life in CLE has suddenly become quite exciting. Last Saturday, MotivAsians had their summer bbq. They had veggie burgers (always a plus) as well as the beach and football! It was far too cold to go swimming unfortunately, but Nidhi

IMG 0407 and I took a walk out by the water, traversing some treacherous rocks over which was posted a sign “Do not climb rocks”, and made the best of a cold windy day. We did discover that a new friend has a boat, information to be used in the future!

Afterwards, Nidhi and I went thrifting at Value World. It was a big thrift store. It had that thrift store smell. We got some good stuff. What is it about old stuff that gives that thrift store smell anyway??
IMG 0410
When we got back, we joined in on football. It was quite fun as the boys decided to include me in a lot of plays since no one was guarding me. There were a couple crazy runners and intercepters on the other team tho, so our awesome team did not win. We decided to celebrate our losses by going to our new friend's boat!

(Well, this isn't his boat, I was just taking a picture of the marina :p)

IMG 0412
Annyyyywayy... this followed with delicious dinner at Li-wah's and then butterscotch shots at Fung-lin's. I forgot to take pictures through the rest of the evening, but it was probably for the best as someone we went out with, who Nidhi is "friends" with apparently, was trying to get me as severely inebriated as possible. At 12:49 am exactly (and yes we did end up closing up the bar), as evidenced by the following picture, I attempted to call my boyfriend only to play juggle with my phone unsuccessful. It fell into the toilet. I think I had flushed already, but I can't recall exactly. Yeah... was probably 4 shots of Jameson in at this point...
(I only found this picture later saved in my phone and have no idea how the phone took a picture of itself while I was frantically trying to turn it off!)
What bar were we at? I dunno.. As you can see, the consistent element here is Nidhi and the conclusion is that Nidhi leads to dead iphones! Fortunately, a bag of rice saved my phone, so she's off the hook this time... ;p

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!!! I do not kill iPhones. but you now have a zombie iPhone!!!

    ReplyDelete